2-3 Year Silage Mix Plus Soil Improver
A short-term mixture providing high yields of silage and also some aftermath grazing. The high red clover content fixes large quantities of nitrogen which when ploughed in at the end of the term provides improvements in both soil fertility and structure benefitting the follow-on crop. Read more
- Several large cuttings of silage.
- Some aftermath grazing although not suitable for breeding sheep prior to tupping
- Sow direct in autumn or in the spring with westerwolds added.
- Can be under sown when cereal crop is at 3 leaf stage.
- Treat with 150kg 15N.15P.15K per hectare
- Improves soil structure and fertility leaving a large residue of nitrogen.
40% Hybrid Ryegrass PIROL
16% Perennial Ryegrass Intermediate BOYNE
16% Perennial Ryegrass Intermediate SEAGOE (T)
2% White Clover Large Leafed BRIANNA
2% White Clover Large Leafed ALICE
2% White Clover Medium Leafed CRUSADER
20% Red Clover GLOBAL
25kg/hectare or 10 kg/acre
We reserve the right to substitute any variety in short supply with one of similar SRUC rating.