2-4 Year Intensive Cutting Or Grazing
Our best-selling short-term silage mix for good reason. The high percentage of hybrid ryegrass and Italian ensures large cuts of silage and good recovery rates allowing for 2-3 cuts per year.The mixture is balanced with a good selection of perennial ryegrasses and clovers which provides excellent grazing after cutting. Read more
- The 33% hybrid ensures large cuts and very good recovery from cutting.
- Under sow within 3 days of sowing cereal
- Sow direct in Autumn or Spring
- Benefits from the addition of westerwolds when sown in the spring
- Treat with 150kg/hectare 15N.15P.30K for first cut and 150kg/hectare 15N.0P.15K for second cut.
9% Perennial Ryegrass Intermediate BOYNE
9% Perennial Ryegrass Intermediate NIFTY
9% Perennial Ryegrass Intermediate SEAGOE (T)
12% Perennial Ryegrass Late DRUMBO
6% Perennial Ryegrass Late ALFONSO (T)
6% Perennial Ryegrass Late ASPECT (T)
33% Hybrid Ryegrass PIROL
9% Italian Ryegrass MERIBEL
2% White Clover Large Leafed BRIANNA
2% White Clover Large Leafed ALICE
3% White Clover Medium Leafed CRUSADER
36 kg/hectare or 15kg/acre
We reserve the right to substitute any variety in short supply with one of similar SRUC rating.