3-5 Year Intensive Cutting And Grazing
A medium-term mix which is exceptionally good for cutting, but also works well for grazing.
- Modern all highly productive ryegrass and white clover mixture which is easy to manage
- Under sow within 3 days of sowing cereals
- Sow direct in Autumn or Spring with westerwolds
- Treat with 150kg/hectare 15N.15P.15K for first cut and 150kg/hectare 15N.0P.15K for second cut.
- Will remain productive in excess of 5 years if well managed
11% Perennial Ryegrass Intermediate BOYNE
11% Perennial Ryegrass Intermediate NIFTY
11% Perennial Ryegrass Intermediate SEAGOE (T)
20% Perennial Ryegrass Late DRUMBO
20% Perennial Ryegrass Late TODDINGTON
5% Perennial Ryegrass Late ALFONSO (T)
5% Perennial Ryegrass Late ASPECT (T)
10% Hybrid Ryegrass PIROL
3% White Clover Large Leafed ALICE
1% White Clover Large Leafed BUDDY
2% White Clover Medium Leafed CRUSADER
2% White Clover Small Leafed DEMAND
36 kg/hectare or 15kg/acre
We reserve the right to substitute any variety in short supply with one of similar SRUC rating.